General Service Vehicle question

'05 325Ci Coupe here, and as 30,000 miles approaches, so did the countdown to vehicle servicing. The countdown (when I start the car up) is now at 0,
with my service appointment scheduled for 6/18. Any cause for concern? Would any of you hesitate to put another 500 miles on the car before having it brought in?
Thanks!
--
Charles C. Shyu
http://home.earthlink.net/~shyuc/shyu.html

Thanks Jeff, I had a feeling it wasn't a big deal, but I just wanted to check with the experts. Thanks again!