Instruction CD for 2002 745i

I have had one for a year and still cannot figure out how to use the electronics on my car. Does anyone know where I can get one?

You dont have a users manual (book) for your car? I beleive that can tell you how to use your electronics. If you don't have one, order it at your dealer.

    The manual for a 2002 should be available online from the Owner's Circle in a PDF file.     epbrown -- 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black