BTW, you have the reading comprehension of a gnat.

Maybe not you weenies who buy the $2,500 junkers.

Only a lunatic would buy a BMW just on the transmission issue alone.
On 2007-11-20 07:53:17 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com said:

Sorry that's been your experience. My 2001(purchased 7/2000) e46 330Ci just rolled the 100K mark. I did 37K of that 4 years ago in one year. Problems? Drove the car some 3000 miles moving from the east coast to the west. I think I averaged 33 mpg on the highway. No need for a hybrid.
Problems?
1. Faulty Tail light. 2. Replaced slightly leaky water pump.
Both were within the 50k/4 year service period so no cost whatsoever.
--

thepixelfreak

And for those wondering, it's a 5 speed manual transmission. Who the fuck drives an automatic anyway. Automatic drivers aren't drivers, they're passengers.
--

thepixelfreak

The tail light issue is actually very common... I have replaced one, but see MANY other posts about error messages/defective bulb/taillights. I had to take apart the driver window switch and clean the contact for it to work one day... (5 minutes) My good FAR outweighs the bad
said:

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007 07:53:17 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

    Like Einstein said, stuff is relative. Mine have been trouble-free.     epbrown
--
How can you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I been?
Can you see where I'm coming from? "How I Could Just Kill A Man" Cypress Hill