100k miles B-service

I'm approaching 100K and the dealer is telling me I need a "B" service at about $1,300. I asked around the local garages and they want $750. The car seems to be running fine. From what I can see in the documentation the car had a "B" service at 58k miles. Do I really need to have these services performed if the car is running ok.

TIA

Reply to
DK