midland bmw diagnostics

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk all enquiries welcome

I'm pretty sure it "inquiries."
Can I get a pastrami on rye with swiss and a pickle, and a side of fries?
Jeff Strickland wrote:

have tyres, not tires.
Larry

Sure, and colors are colours, I realize that while they would realise it. But I'm not aware of spellings where a leading letter-i is replaced with a letter-e.
But he did say that all enquiries are welcome, I enquired (sic) about a pastrami sandwich with a side of fries.
Jeff Strickland wrote:

Take-aways. Take-outs might be understood by the culturally more aware.
BTW, inquiry and enquiry is ok, as is dispatch and despatch.
Start here for more help
http://www.travelfurther.net/dictionaries/index.htm
Some of it is baloney/codswollop, but all of it is fun,
DAS
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling' -- [...]

Yes, that's nice. But do they deliver?