mobility kit

    I switched to conventional tires on my Z4, and so thought it prudent to get the BMW Mobility Kit. Rather clever piece of kit, nice
bag, fits in the trunk nicely and the velcro is a nice touch.     So... how does it work?     (No instructions whatsoever - just a note to consult my owner's manual, which of course makes no reference to such a thing).     epbrown -- "Everybody wants a normal life and a cool car; most people will settle for the car." Chris Titus 2003 BMW 325i Black/Black, 2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black