Navigation System -- Languages??

Hello, I am new to this group.
We will be renting a car in germany in March and were looking at a BMW 3-Series with built-in nav system. I know for 2007 models, that would
be considered iDrive, and I am therefore wondering if it is functionable in ENGLISH as well (remember, this is in Germany)? If, by chance, we do not receive a 2007 model, would the 2006 model be compatible w/ English?
Any nav. system users out there that would know....thanks!!
Alex

Alex,
Sorry don't know the answer to your question, but if no one answers it here then you could try:
http://www.bimmerboard.com/forums/bmwnav /
http://www.bimmernav.com/index.html
http://www.x5world.com/ (look under navigation)
Mick

-- John Perry
http://www.redoak.co.uk http://www.maytrees.co.uk

Thanks!!

Unfortunately NONE speak any language that my wife understands even though she has only spoken English since birth.
Remember Bob Newheart? Turn left here LEFT! LEFT! Ok whe are quite alright here on the traffic island......................
Sir Hugh of Bognor