E90 Navigation System

Have an aftermarket GPS Navigation system for a E90 with a custom monitor installed in the center left air vent. Includes DVD Navi with remote, monitor in center airvent section (center vent piece included), wiring, antenna, map DVD 2005/2006.

Reply to
CAT

You posted four times in six minutes, I think I'll pass ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
CAT

The site is working fine. It worked four times in six minutes, and two more times after I pointed out the first four times it worked.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
CAT

Sorry for the messed up message string. I am sure the site was fine but I was not getting a message that it was posted. My browser just stayed on the same screen with the Send button. I must have pressed it multiple times and did not get a confirmation screen. It was posting everytime I just didn't know it.

Sorry.

Reply to
CAT