Navigation System

Owner of a 2004 V70 with navigation system. Volvocars.com offers 2 DVD set upgrade for $199 for the North America "2005.1" version. While I would like to have the new info, I should probably wait t for the 2006 version. Is anyone aware of 3rd party upgrades for major car GPS systems? Don't mind paying the $199 initially but as with software, it should be discounted for future upgrades. Not clear that Volvo will do this.

George Evans

Reply to
George Evans