Paint blemishes, what to do.

I bought my used 323i, 2000 E46 back in May of 2007. It is Orient Blue. After a few washes I noticed some paint blemishes that was not there when I bought it. Do detailers use a wax with color to blend in
imperfections? There is road rash and some spots where tree sap sat on it.
I have it garaged every night so I know it is not how I handled it.
Is there a wax I can use that will blend in the imperfections?