Where is the fuse box in a 1999 bmw 323i

i think I just blew a fuse in my 1999 bmw 323i. I dont have the manual and took a quick look for the fuse box but could'nt find it under the dash. Soes any one know where it is located?

Reply to
mwag

Look under the bonnett....standing in front of the car...it's it the far right corner...one o'clock...black rectangular box about 7 inches long.

Reply to
David Hageman

Also under rear seat base.

JB

Reply to
JB

"mwag" wrote

Later E46 models have it above the glove box. Don't know about LHD or EU/UK models.

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers