Please join my BMW Club

I have just created the ultimate location based BMW Club - http://www.mymapspace.com/bmw-club.html . Join my BMW Club to help me build the largest BMW Club ever!

nah...join mine instead...
www.e36coupe.com (forum at www.e36coupe.com/forum)
or
www.BMWowner.com/forum (haven't got round to doing a homepage yet, so it share's e36coupe's at the moment)
how about you join my and i will join yours?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hmmm. I can either join up with you and become Member Number Two, or stick with BMW CCA where I am Member Number 53302. Since I joined in 1985 and the member numbers are well up into the 200,000s now (current membership ~70,000), I think you've got a real uphill struggle to become the largest. In fact, you'll have to get to ~1,000 just to be larger than my local chapter. Check back in when you get above 60,000. -- C.R. Krieger Badger Bimmers
i will take you up on that. before i go, i just wanted to let you know that the advantage of joining my group is that members can see the location of each other. in addition, you can also share your favorite places and chat instantly. talk to you soon! take care!