THE REDNECK JEEP CLUB VIDEO

A friend of mine took this country song, changed the words and I put it to video =) Nova Scotia...The redneck Jeep Club...

Enjoy!

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Great Video! Well done. Thanks :)

4X4PLAY wrote:
Reply to
Daniel Bibbens

That was very cool.. looks like a lot of fun and good folks too.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

I can't get it to open in any of my 3 browsers. It crashes windoze and gives a black screen in the 2 Netscapes as it is downloading data.

I was just down your way in my CJ7. Spent time at Hubbards beach and on the Noel shore area of the Minas Basin (east shore, highest tides in the world) as well as in the Halifax area. Put 3000 miles on the old beast. 3 people, back rack, hard top on with a roof rack and boxes of gear up top and away we went.

It was too nice!!!!!, wild berries in season, lobster, fresh deep fried Digby clams, scallops, 'fresh' fish and chips, Fries and Co. on Oxford I think it is (up from the Armdale rotary) still shines after 30 years, real donairs that actually have more than 5 slices of meat in them, real hot dog buns, hey even McDonalds uses the side sliced hot dog buns for it's McLobster.

Then there is the scenery.....

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: N>
Reply to
Mike Romain

Funny, I had a crash in IE from it also. IE is a lot more unstable since the last round of Microsoft Updates.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

They are getting ready to release a new version of Windows so the next few months updates will include bugs that you will have to upgrade to get rid of...

Reply to
billy ray

All is well with my IE...but then again, I'm using WinXP x64 Pro as the OS. By chance, did you upgrade to IE 7 beta? Been problems with it, especially if you're a gamer. Guess that's why it's still in beta ?:)

Eric

Reply to
eric

No, this was IE6. Girlfriend has the same problem, so it is definitely the latest service pack.

Dave Milne