Pls help - Quick Q about washer fluid for 530

Am borrowing a friend's 530 for a couple of days (my 320 died on me at their house today and there were no dealerships open Sunday so couldn't get it fixed)

Wanting to help - I;ve filled the car up with fuel and noticed that the washer fluid light was on. So under the bonnet there are 2 bottles that look like they should be for windscreen washer fluid. Is one for concentrated washer fluid and one for water? There's no user handbook in the car and it's too late to call them to ask (plus they'll probably think oh why oh why have we leant our car to her!!)

I hope I haven't got it totally wrong, as I've just filled one of them up (the white plastic bottle closest to the wheel arch/wing) and am really hoping that I haven't filled something really important up with washer fluid!

Now you know why I chose the name Dizzy Bird!

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Dizzy Bird via CarKB.com