problem FAP 320d E91

I have BMW 320d touring 2006 E91, to approximately 10000 km has turn on the light FAP (filter anti particolata). BMW service has program the engine

13000 km in order to make up for the problem. Now to approximately 14000 km the FAP light has to turn on other time, meantime with FAP light on, crushing the accelerator to bottom the engine arrives to 4300 rpm but the automatic gearshift do not change gear. Today I bring back the car to service. Have had someone the same problem?

Excuse me for my english

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.it

Reply to
homodiferro