bmw 320d 2001power problem

Power loss sluggish to pull away hesitates, if i put my foot down it starts to pull away then goes flat on me, really anoying wouldnt dare to try and overtake in it. Local garage took it for a spin and suggested injector problem any thoughts

Reply to
richard3009651

first thing would be collapsing or falling off turbo hose, afaik these also commonly suffer from maf failure

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Any pictures online of the possible offending turbo hose, and secondly is it possible to unplug the maf ans run on default to see if its the cause, or will it screw the engine management?

Reply to
richard3009651

Just been reading about crankcase breather problems could this be my culprit?

Reply to
richard3009651

You may happily unplug the MAF. If the engine runs better (but not worse) then the MAF is usually your problem.

Check all the induction hoses for splits as well.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim..

I'd be interested to know what the final fix is for this. Good luck.

Reply to
Jeff