Re: 750iL Advice?

(Clearing throat) That's two in-line sixes, not two v-sixes... (duhhh) there is a difference. It's like having two engines.... no benefit in that! I can see that you have never driven one.... what's there to facinate you? How would YOU know? Bet you've never been within 50 feet of one; thanks SO much for the advice. Blow the doors off your Acura "exotic"... LOL

Maybe you were looking for alt.autos.acura and got here by mistake... don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.

No whiners!

Buy the 750 drive it like you stole it fix it when it breaks and always remember it's a GODDAMN BMW feel sorry for all the other drivers and their sad ass rides life is short and you can't take it with you noth> What's there to fascinate you? They are just two in-line sixes or two V6's

cobbled together. In aviation engines it makes sense (since the pots are so > big otherwise), but in the case of street cars it's just a silly > complication of something that does not benefit from the complicating. > > Have mid-engine cars fascinated you, too? If yes, you are in luck. Get an > early Acura NSX and enjoy a fine exotic with excellent reliability and > comfort. > > With the 750, you are just looking for trouble to no real benefit. > > - GRL
Reply to
Boy Howdy

Nice attitude and good taste in music ;-) Couldn't agree more.

Reply to
John Burns

Ah, I see that you are operating in the rhelm of the irrational. My apologies for intruding in your day dream.

- GRL

Reply to
nopcbs