Re: 750iL Advice?

(Clearing throat) That's two in-line sixes, not two v-sixes... (duhhh) there is a difference. It's like having two engines.... no benefit in that! I can see that you have never driven one.... what's there to
facinate you? How would YOU know? Bet you've never been within 50 feet of one; thanks SO much for the advice. Blow the doors off your Acura "exotic"... LOL
Maybe you were looking for alt.autos.acura and got here by mistake... don't let the screen door hit you in the ass on the way out.
No whiners!
Buy the 750 drive it like you stole it fix it when it breaks and always remember it's a GODDAMN BMW feel sorry for all the other drivers and their sad ass rides life is short and you can't take it with you nothing good in life is free and if anything lasted forever it would be ultimately boring put on some Rammstein crank it up floor it & tell me I'm wrong

--
Boy Howdy
'94 750il black on black

Nice attitude and good taste in music ;-) Couldn't agree more.
Ah, I see that you are operating in the rhelm of the irrational. My apologies for intruding in your day dream.
- GRL