Two down, two to go - Skidplates.

Got two of the skid plates on today, the one for the fuel tank is on back order, the one for the transfer case isn't available till November.

So far, so good and the dealer threw the whole them in on the deal, along with a brand new spare set of floor mats. (I keep two sets, one clean one in the vehicle)

On those rubber mats that some of you recommended, which brands are working out the best?

Reply to
Kate

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Kate,

I got a custom fit vinyl mat for my Wrangler some eight or nine years ago, from J. C. Whitney at

They have a largeselection, so it is a good place to comparison shop and get ideas. A custom fit mat will give the most professional-looking result, but it is a bear to remove for cleaning. On the other hand, I just hose out the Wrangler, remove the drain plugs, and stick the shop vac nozzle under a corner of the mat to get the remaining water out!

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Dunno if they make them for the Libby or not (probably do), but Husky liners are really great. Keeps all the mud and stuff contained.

Reply to
jbjeep

Yes Bill, I KNOW that. But, as many have been so kind to remind me - My Libby is not a REAL Jeep. It offers certain creature comforts and suffers certain limitations. that's why it says in great big letters on the side "Limited Edition"

Huh... kinda like me - comfiey and slightly limited

ya smart aleck :¬)

Reply to
Kate

Thanks Earl. Wow JC Whitney. I have not looked at one of their catalogs since - well - Hector was a pup!

Reply to
Kate

She can't just go through the carwash with the top down to clean out the interior like in a real jeep

Reply to
Billy Ray

Mine are recycled german ones but if I was to buy a new set I would go with Husky.

Billy Ray

Reply to
David C. Moller

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks guys, I think the kind that slip in and out will be best for me. I don't want something permanently mounted, cause I want it to still be comfey in there.

I'll look at the info provided and see what I can come up with.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Didn't we already have this wet ant topless conversation? Am I the only one here that feels a draft? Hee hee

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III
*sigh* well Shug...I am. Guess you'll just have to put up with me.

Not into comfey huh? Then I imagine you relax in the evening on an old hard bench, eat standing up, sleep on the floor and love them boney women. ;¬D

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

My kidlets give me a set of the actual Jeep (Mopar) floor mats today. They seem nice. They are noticable stiffer than my old German made ones.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Have you a spare boney woman around?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Kinck knack paddy whack, give poor Billy a bone. ;¬)

: > Not into comfey huh? Then I imagine you relax in the evening on an old : > hard : > bench, eat standing up, sleep on the floor and love them boney women. : > ;¬D : > -- : > Kate : > 2O|||||||O5 Liberty : >

: >

: > : > Thanks guys, : > : > I think the kind that slip in and out will be best for me. : > : > I don't want something permanently mounted, cause I want it to still : > be : > : > comfey in there. : > : >

: > : > I'll look at the info provided and see what I can come up with. : > : >

: > : > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to