Two questions

Hi,

I know I saw this in this newsgroup before.

How can I set my laptop up to analyze my Tundra's (2001) computer gen'd error messages? I'm getting the check engine light again and I'm not sure that it's the oxygen sensor(s). The truck is running fine, in fact the gas mileage seems to have gotten better.

The second question is I need to get new shocks and am looking for recommendations for my Tundra. I really just drive it on highway about

70% of the time, In the city the rest of the time. I might occasionally load the bed with 400-600 lbs of weight.

Thanks for any feedback.

Reply to
Sputnik

I doubt this is possible or even practical. However, if this is possible I question if doing so is economically feasible. You can buy an OBII/III analyzer for about $100 on Amazon which is what I plan to do. I know there are $1400 analyzers out there requiring periodic purchases of (costly) updated software.

Do you plan to install yourself? Are you looking for low cost or quality?

Reply to
Phisherman

I'm looking for quality first. I'll probably have someone do it.

Thanks

Reply to
Sputnik