Re: E36 wont start

dont mean to post steal but ive just put up a opst with a very similiar problem with a 318td, all the same symptoms accept i lost my rag and managed to snap off
the wiper stork. i did the check that v guest suggested and all the needles moved round the clocks and then came back, is this good?
--
sparkers

any other symtoms? Any noises? From your brief desription there, and taking into consideration the bloody cold weather here at the moment, I'd say your battery is dead.