Repair Maunals

is there any repair manual online for E30 ?
thanks Riccardo

I found a wiring diagram about a year ago and then my hardrive crashed, but it was under one of the bmw 633CSi list's. When I find it I'll let you know. I hope you will recipricate. I have a Chilton manual and as usual they stand up to their name "Crappy" Rev. Ron Luras
I've got quite a bit culled from the internet, including a pdf e30 manual. I can send a CD-ROM version if you are in the U.S. for $2.00 plus postage. Last one I sent was $3.50 total.
Bill in Omaha '86 535i

Nedavno Bill napisa:

Is this scanned paper manual? Bentley? Haynes? Some other? I have both Haynes and Bentley, but I am looking for some manual with more detailed description of carburetor M10B16 engine.
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **

It's a Haynes in pdf for E30 and E28. What year is the M10B16? I know of an older Clymer manual for pre-'84 320i and I think one for 2002 model.
Bill in Omaha
Nedavno Bill napisa:

It's '87. But I think that it is the same engine as it was in 315 E21.
--
___ ____
/__/ / \ ** Registrovani korisnik Linuksa #291606 **