Repair Manual

Does anyone know where to get a service or repair manual for a 2001 Subaru Outback wagon with AT?

I have looked around but can't seem to find any.

Thanks,

Pater

Reply to
peter

..

Reply to
cloud dreamer

Unfortunately Abe's can't find that which doesn't exist.

I'm still waiting for a "it's available now" email from UK Haynes.

(or
) Clymer's doesn't have one either or yet.

Reply to
nobody

It too bad, can anyone swend me the section on the dash wiring?

Thanks,

Peter

AS wrote:

Reply to