resetting service interval lights, 88 528e

Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help me here. Can I reset the service interval lights myself, using a jumper at the diagnostic connector, or do I have to get this done at the dealer?
I do all my own service work, but I do not have this gadget.
Thanks for any useful responses...
Cheers, Frank

Try this:
http://www.nmia.com/~dgnrg/diag_s.htm
from this page: http://www.nmia.com/~dgnrg/page_2.htm
Bill in Omaha '86 535i

I will try this tomorrow, and I really appreciate your help.
Cheers, Frank, Vancouver, Canada
Thanks again Bill, for the help on the reset.
It worked perfectly!
Cheers, Frank

Great! There's plenty more where that came from.
Bill in Omaha '86 535i