Torque converter bolts

I am looking for the three torque converter bolts for a 2000 328i. BMW dealer doesn't sell them on their own or in a set of three.
where can I find these today, I am located in southern California

Take one of what you have and match it with one from a local auto parts store. Get the same grade, though. I had to do this with my clutch pressure plate bolts.
Bill in Omaha '86 535i
Your dealer is an idiot.
You need BMW part number 24 00 1 421 067, 69 cents each.
Brett Anderson KMS www.bmwdiffs.com