what % will dealers drop (Used BMW)

We are looking at a bmw 530d with 125k miles on the clock, the car is up for 6995. I have never purchased from a dealer before and would like to know
what margins they will generally work to! Such as is there a rough percentage that they would mark up against what they would actually accept, I just want to know what to offer. Cheers J

What year is it?
I find it best to go from the Glass value of the vehicle and assume that the dealer has a comfortable margin on top of that. 'Comfortable' can be near anything but assume at least 500-1000. Dealers usually take second-hand/part-ex vehicles in at a considerably reduced cost.
--
Sam