WTB: Exhaust Headers for 1990 525i M20 Automatic

Greetings all, I am trying to find a set of headers to fit my 1990 525i M20 Automatic. Racing Dynamics used to make some but I cannot locate any current sources.
Homer
Homer wrote:

Why? Are yours broken? -- C.R. Krieger (Inquiring minds want to know)

I have none, The car has the original exhaust system (save a new O2 sensor). Homer
Homer wrote:

Is IT broken? -- C.R. Krieger (Still wondering)

Is IT broken? -- C.R. Krieger (Still wondering)
By the pronoun "IT", do you refer to the O2 sensor? Homer
Homer wrote:

No. -- C.R. Krieger (More inscrutable than you)

No. -- C.R. Krieger (More inscrutable than you)
Assuming that you refer to the original exhaust system, it is intact, although developing rust perforations.