WTB: Exhaust Headers for 1990 525i M20 Automatic

Greetings all, I am trying to find a set of headers to fit my 1990 525i M20 Automatic. Racing Dynamics used to make some but I cannot locate any current sources. Homer

Reply to
Homer

Why? Are yours broken?

-- C.R. Krieger (Inquiring minds want to know)

Reply to
E28 Guy©

I have none, The car has the original exhaust system (save a new O2 sensor). Homer

Reply to
Homer

Is IT broken?

-- C=2ER. Krieger (Still wondering)

Reply to
E28 Guy©

Is IT broken?

-- C.R. Krieger (Still wondering)

By the pronoun "IT", do you refer to the O2 sensor? Homer

Reply to
Homer

No.

-- C=2ER. Krieger (More inscrutable than you)

Reply to
E28 Guy©

No.

-- C.R. Krieger (More inscrutable than you)

Assuming that you refer to the original exhaust system, it is intact, although developing rust perforations.

Reply to
Homer