Z3 chair slides (has play)

Hello,
My '98 Z3 passenger chair has play in it (slides a little). What's interesting is that if the chair is moved all the way back or forward their is no sliding (play).
Any advice (or diagrams) would be most helpful.
Thanks

Here's a link I saved regarding this issue:
http://www.waycoolinc.com/z3/02/100602/shish01.html
For me, I ended up putting a block of high density foam behind the seat, and then putting the seat back against the foam. No more sliding. Good luck.
-=- Tom
Go here and ask about Doug Whalen Bushings. Doug will likely reply, and you can make arrangements with him.
http://bimmer.roadfly.com/bmw/forums/z3 /