wishbone has some play in it....

hi all,

Can anyone give me some advice please........

I recently had my anti-roll bar brushes replaced and since then my Golf (4Motion if this makes any difference!) has been pulling to the left.

Today I had it checked out and they think the cause is due to my front wishbone being loose, could this be related to the brushes being changed the the mechanics not tighting something up????

Any advice would be cool, also, is it ok to drive the car like this, the person who looked at it earlier (KwikFit) said it would be fine for a while, but does need sorting.

Thanks ;-)))

Reply to
Porn Star