Jeep Office Chair

I stumbled across this today and thought maybe someone might else might be interested...

Good office chairs are not cheap... I'm not sure what the quality of this one might be, but I thought it was a neat idea anyway... Personally, I wouldn't buy a chair without being able to examine it up close beforehand... A good office chair will not wobble when you sit in it... A good office chair will last a lifetime... This one seems a bit cheap to be able to be classified as a 'good' one, but you never know...

Reply to
Grumman-581

Grumman-581 wrote: What, no upgrades for bigger wheels/tires?

Troy

Reply to
Troy

You can get the same chair all day long on Ebay.

Looks like a good chair, have thought of it myself a time or two. Trouble is, i prefer tan leather to black.

Kate

Reply to
Kate