'92 Seville SLS, 4.9L, occasional puff of blue smoke

I have a '92 Seville SLS, 4.9L, 60,600 miles, which occasionally emits a puff of blue smoke when I start it up. There's no pattern as to when this happens. It just happens when it happens.
Any ideas as to why?
--
Do your part in protecting Democracy. Hang up on Pollsters.
Jungian Type: INTJ