Cadillac Emblems

hey guys i have a bunch of cadillac emblems. I add them on ebay all the time. currently im offering these http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=pimpedcelicast&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP
. You can also repost stuff in here and let me know what emblems you need and i can either add them onto ebay or you can paypal me the money. I have a bunch of emblems for cadillacs.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=pimpedcelicast&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP .
Got anything for a 1953 Cadillac?
~~R.Banks