Emblems

Hi all. I have a '96 gt. I'm looking for two things.

First, my front emblem (the horse) and the side emblems (the GT 4.6L) are often stolen. I can't afford new ones from Ford (eh, they charge 52 CAN$ for the side emblem, more for the horse). So if someone knows a good place to get some, near Montreal (yes I know that this will exclude most of you) :), please let me know.

Second, if you have any suggestion to stick those emblems, please let me know also. I mean to STICK to the car. I know that if a guy really wants it, I can't do anything. However, I'm trying to complicate the life of a young robber.

Thanks.

\Senax

Reply to
Senax

If you know someone good with an airbrush you could have the side ones painted on.

MadDAWG

Reply to
MadDAWG

The harder you make it to steal them, the more damage you will have to your car by them trying to pry them off.

I like MadDAWG's suggestion of airbrushing the side ones. The pony is a bit more difficult.... I don't know what to tell you there... maybe something custom fabricated out of a solid (and pretty fierce) piece of metal that isn't easily ripped off?

JS

Reply to
JS