Instrument Panel Bulbs

What bulbs are inside of the instrument panel? I need to replace the bulb for my speedo and gas gauge. Thanks.

If replaceable, they would be listed in the owner's manual. Don't have one? Get it here.
http://www.helminc.com/helm/homepage.asp
--
Don
Vancouver, USA

If you aren't smart enough to figure out that, over the years, there have been hundreds of different car models AND that they all don't use the same bulbs SO you won't get a meaningful answer without telling us which model you have........ THEN You probably shouldn't try to replace the bulbs yourself. Take it to a dealer.
I was going to send a nasty reply, but after reading my post I realized how much of an idiot I am.......It's a '97 Catera......but I already took the dash apart and found out it's a 168 bulb. I'm used to asking questions in the Catera forum but I forgot I wasn't......