stalling problem

I have an '86 Seville that seems to have a problem. Ill be driving, usually at around 15 - 30 MPH and it will just stall out. I throw it into nuetral and it will start right back up again. It hasn't happened to me yet on the
highway. Its only during stop and go driving really.
i believe that the 85 caddy's came with throttle body injection so check your injectors to see if they are pulsing and getting fuel to the throttle body..if not try cleaning them with an injector cleaner that can be found at any auto store..if it is only the injector the reason it is stalling is because when the clogged or dirty, the injectors no longer spray the fine mist of fuel needed for combustion in each cylinder, instead it only sprays large drops of fuel which are harder to ignite causing your engine 2 stall at lower rpm's and speeds...as u speed up more fuel is forced creating a finer mist enabling it to run like normal