swaping cadillac engine in my chevy cavalier need help

I am going to try to put a new in crate LC3 4.4L supercharged, 32- valve, DOHC northstar V-8 into my 2000 cavalier. I wanted to know if anybody here could help me with this swap. any iformation on size or
specifics of engine would we awsome. thank you for any imput or help.