Latest threads in Chevy Camaroshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Question About Tire Size.
Hope someone can help me out here. I have stock tires on stock rims and the tire size is 245x50 16. My question is, am I able to put tires that are 245x60x15 on the current rims or do I have to get...
21
21

Digital E.G.R. valve 94 Camaro V6 problem
94 Camaro V6 auto Digital three vale E.G.R. valve Diagnosis shows all three solenoids failed. Removed and cleaned out all three valves and contacts. Replaced with new gadket. Still have same codes....
1
1

Key fob (faub?)
I haven't lost it yet, but I don't want to get into that boat too early. Anybody know how to get a copy of a key fob before I loose it? '98 Camaro SS. I'm an EE so I could use some schematics if...
2
2

removing the fuel sensor
Hi, If I want to repair the fuel sensor of a '75 camaro, which only picks up two readings: off-chart to the left, and off-chart to the right when empty. I take it that I need to take down the tank...
3
3

1997 Camaro
I just brought a 1997 Camaro and the speedometer,cruise control and the odometer just quit working. What has caused this
1
1

700R4 transmission oil fill question
If you check your transmission fluid when it's in park, running, hot and at the full mark, does it look overfilled when it's cold and been sitting overnight (not running)?
2
2

Real Estate
Is anyone looking to buy a house around Jacksonville, nc or else where??

Thermostat Gauge bouncing
does anyone know why a thermostat gauge bounce in a 1994 camaro 3.14 liter? it goes up to 235 degrees then drops to 195 then goes back up? Any help would be nice! thanks
2
2

"Camaro comeback"
Camaro comeback at

'75 AMP meter stopped working
Hi, On my 75 camaro, the amp meter stopped working. It's always on 0, it does not show usage, nor charging. My bet is on the wiring, not the meter itself. Where would the amp meter wires go? Are they...
1
1

low traction light
Hi, I have a 97 camaro... sometimes when I'm trying to park the car and turning the wheel to right/left completely while pushing the brake, the low traction light comes up and the car skids a...
1
1

E.G.R. valve 94 Camaro V6 problem
94 Camaro V6 auto Digital three vale E.G.R. valve Diagnosis shows all three solenoids failed. Removed and cleaned out all three valves and contacts. Replaced with new gadket. Still have same codes....
3
3

1985 camaro not starting
Just a quick question...here I go.. I have a 1985 Camaro..2.8L. The problem lies in that it will not start..I am under no circumstances a mechanic..but was under the understanding that in order for...
3
3

headliner glue!!
Whats the best stuff for falling headliner? I've tried one already and it fell three days later. any input would help. thanks
6
6

Installing a new headliner in a 68 camaro
Need help!!!!! your suggestions on installing a new headliner. I take it that it comes plenty wide so you can trim the sides (am I right)? Do you trim on the sides where the rod slides thru, then you...
1
1