1970 Chevy Camaro for $10,500? Good price?

I'm interested in buying a car and I saw an ad for a '70 Camaro for $10,500. I was initially interested in a '98 BMW 740il and the price was good but it
would've been very expensive to maintain. So I saw this Camaro and I felt like buying it. In terms of maintenance, are they easy to repair of are they more expensive? I'm looking for a nice-looking car that's easy to maintain. I would assume that, since this car is over 30 yrs. old, it wouldn't cost too much to fix. And I'll be using it as an everyday car.
What do you think?

The thing with most Chevys of this vintage is many of the parts were used on various other cars (Nova, Impala, Chevelle, etc.), so availability and cost are pretty good. On the other hand, I wouldn't dare consider the interior of an old Camaro to be on par with anything new. The interiors were pretty spartan and cheap. Also, 1970 Camaros didn't come with power locks, windows, cruise, or many of the other "standard" options. Also, they are a pain to park. The doors are very long; you have to climb out backwards in tight spaces. They look good, handle well (in the dry), and run like a scalded dog. I personally never liked it as an everyday commuter; it never seemed very comfortable.
Ken
Thanks for the post. I currently have an '89 Volvo 240DL so I don't mind not having power windows, power locks (mine aren't working), etc... But can I change the seat covers so they feel more comfortable? And is is expensive to install an A/C system if it doesn't have one?
Thanks.