1970 Camaro SS Gauge Cluster

I have the istrument cluster from a 1970 SS. It has 150 MPH speedo, Tach, Clock, etc. I am looking to sell it. Anybody interested?

Reply to
Mike

Hey Fletch, are you just trolling for entertainment or do you have something to add to the group? The guy just wants to help out another enthusiast. Is there a problem with that? It's not like he dropped a E-bay add or anything.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Newly updated

Some are wise and some are otherwise

Reply to
RSCamaro

RSCamaro Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Fletch got tired of being ignored under his other webtv addy, so he decided to start fresh, and try to win us over by being a real big prick this time around.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

I guess we're due to have another resident troll anyway. It's been awhile.

...Ron

--

68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird

Newly updated

Some are wise and some are otherwise

Reply to
RSCamaro

RSCamaro Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

I hope not. They burn out then explode way to easily anymore...

And this time, I am NOT cleaning up the mess. Hear that GLK?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck