1992 Camaro B4C

I have one of the 589 produced in '92. Never been a police vehicle, privately held all its life. I'm the second owner and have owned it for about 10 years. Now I'm getting ready to sell it. Is eBay the way to go,
or are there other forums that might be less hassle? I'm comfortable with eBay and have bought and sold a lot of things, but never a vehicle. Suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.
Jeff
Two days with no responses? This is apparently an inactive group.

Jeff,
you might provoke extensive and long lasting discussions in this group by:
Discussion about German speed limit (or not)
Offering tire comparing formula
Greetings BG

I have bought and sold cars on ebay no problems.