1996 Camaro upgrades

Folks - I have a completely stock, 66000 mile 1996 Z28 of which I would like to get some add. K&N seems to be the FIPK of choice. Best price I have seen seems to be around $190. Where can I do better than that? Also, does anyone do true dual exhast? I see header kits with the "Y" pipe into the single exhaust/back to dual tail pipes. Is heat a big problem on this model with headers? Would this be a nightmare garage product for a medium skill level individual? How about the rest of exhaust - Borla or Flowmaster? Pobably just a matter of personal choice? Though I do know how to use a search engine, any links, in case I may have missed them myself, to the rock bottom prices on the above add ons would be truly appreciated.

Thanks! Rick

Reply to
Rick