'67 Camaro Parts

Hi all: I'm in need of a pair of pillar post covers for a 67 SS 350 I'm restoring. Anyone out there parting out a 67
mnrjm

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 19:46:36 -0500, "Bob Marconcini"

You can buy them from aftermarket companies like Year One and Classic Industries. Mine are new and are at least as good (actually better) as the originals.
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 02:29:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (RSCamaro) wrote:

I think Ron is right. That old plastic gets very brittle. http://cpcug.org/user/jlacombe/tom.html