Post 67 parts in BC

I've got a bunch of post 67 Beetle body parts I am looking to get rid of "real cheap". Fenders, door, hoods. engine lids. Most rust free! So if you know anyone in BC looking for such have them contact me. Oh ya one more thing.. I'm looking for a pre 67 front hood (long hood) if any one has one to sell or trade for the parts I have..

Reply to
R34