'67 Camaro

I bought my Camaro brand new and I must like it pretty good, because I never have considered getting rid of it, but quality certainly isn't its strong point. I run a country store and a fellow who did drafting for GM told me this tale. Out of high school he went to a GM drafting school, and a few years later was put on a job doing drawings for the Camaro windows. The back cranks never would roll my windows up without help from a second hand, and I mentioned this to him. He said, Hell, we didn't know what the heck we were doing, they had a very odd space to work with and did the best they could, under a rush situation.

Tom Lacombe