In need of older mustangs and parts

Hi folks I'm looking for free or very cheap mustangs and parts for me to restore to suppliment my military disability retirement. It's always been a hobby for me and I thought I could make a few bucks restoring a couple cars a year. If you have or know of anyone who has parts, an old parts car, or forgotten project cluttering up the yard or garage, let me know. I live in the Sacramento, CA area and will arrange for tow. Nothing more than 100 or so miles away. Thank you.

Mark

Reply to
Mark