ATF in PS Reservoir

I added about a 1/4 cup of Mercon V ATF to my PS reservoir.
Immediately realizing my mistake, I siphoned out all of the PS fluid and ATF in the reservoir and refilled it with PS fluid, I then siphoned out all of
the fluid again and refilled it a second time with PS fluid, I then siphoned it one last time and refilled it again.
Is there anything else I should do or am I good to go?
Thanks!
Joe
Joe Colella wrote:

You didn't tell us what you're driving, but you should be fine.