Delco Theftloc help me please!!!

Hello all,
I decided on Friday night it was time to put a sub in my 01 Camaro. Well all went well, installation is clean and looks great. However when I pluggeg my stereo back in I found it only say LOC. Then I found
out all about theftloc. Anyway I am hoping maybe somebody here can help me out, the code I get from the stereo is 602607. Please help me I cannot handle no music in my Camaro anymore!!!