help me please

I have a 1989 ford f-150 4-wheel drive with a Manual trans (five speed) and

5.0 liter engine. It is all stock, and looks great, but I need a few items that are either missing or damaged. Dose anyone have a web address to site, or sites that carry OEM or close to parts? I.E. Floor covering, header lining knobs etc..

Appreciate any help. Thanks! C.D.R

Hope this link works:

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Sorry, it didn't. Go to

Spdloader

gId=10614&Ne=2800344226&N=111+3414001283+2800344226&langId=-1&tmplframe=Ende

caCategoryView&section=body&tmplhome=StoreCatalogDisplay&storeId=10101&ss=10

Reply to
Spdloader

Off topic, but there are a few places that will convert longer links into small ones.

I fixed up the line breaks in spdloader's posted link, copied it and pasted into the tinyurl page. They changed the 231 character long link to a shorter

24:

So if you click on the short link it will bring you to the one sploader posted.

-- Roy DotSeaEh is .ca

| > Spdloader | >

| > > Appreciate any help. | > > Thanks! | > > C.D.R | > >

| |

Reply to
Roy Brown

I have a 1989 ford f-150 4-wheel drive with a Manual trans (five speed) and

5.0 liter engine. It is all stock, and looks great, but I need a few items that are either missing or damaged. Dose anyone have a web address to site, or sites that carry OEM or close to parts? I.E. Floor covering, header lining knobs etc..

Thers a company in Kansas that speaclizes in Ford trucks from body parts to elecrtical and interial and even upgrades for 73' thru 86' Ford trucks1/2 to

3/4 ton.
or call 1-800-222-5664 for catalog they might carry your year model ,but hey the advice is free so check it out. I get all my parts for my 84' F250 from them
Reply to
EL PERRO GRANDE

Thanks! Spdloader

gId=10614&Ne=2800344226&N=111+3414001283+2800344226&langId=-1&tmplframe=Ende

caCategoryView&section=body&tmplhome=StoreCatalogDisplay&storeId=10101&ss=10

Reply to
Spdloader

go to

they will even send you a free catalog that is full of everything. john

Reply to
johnny

Also try:

Dennis Carpenter Concours Parts NPD National Parts Depot jor

Reply to
jor