Delco theftloc code

Was wondering if anyone here could help me, I recently had the alternator and battery replaced and my radio had been locked. Of course I have no idea what the code was. I was able to get the six digit master code:

052060

This is for a 1998 GMC Suburban.

Can anyone find out what the master unlock code is?

Please post the answer in this NG.

Reply to
Dan

"Dan" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Try 0581

Enjoy!

Reply to
Fastload

This worked perfectly!! Thanks so much!!

Reply to
Dan

Who in their right mind would rip off a factory unit? GM seems to have their head up their ass when they thought of this.

Reply to
Mark

Why not rip off one? Any radio thief who asks here seems to be given the code to activate the radio again.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

Yeah, buf radio thief dont come here, generally they dont ever know what a computer is.

If someone feels frustraded about what I just said, well...I beleive I'm wrong...oops!

Reply to
Fastload

One reason not to rip one off is that they aren't in demand. I might be mistaken, but you would think that since all the vehicles come with a stock radio (by definition), that there are more of them around than needed after some people upgrade to after market units. I suppose if the failure rate of stock radios exceeds the numbers of people who pull out perfectly working units to replace them with after market units, then stock radios might be more in demand than I thought.

Also for a theif, an aftermarket unit is easier to move since it can be incorporated into most vehicles. Stock radios are usually limited to a specific brand of vehicle or even specific model.

Of course some of this is speculation. Any thieves in here care to comment on the subject?

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon