DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

Hey guys..need to pick someones brain.. My 85 camaro (2.8L) was running fine..I then put it up on some ramps, and it shut off...then when i tried to
start it it flooded..so I let it set for a couple hours to let the plugs dry off.. When i went to start it after that i found that there was gas in the oil pan. So I changed plugs and oil and it startted and ran for about 2 days then it did the same thing...long story short this time when I changed the oil and dried/cleaned up the plugs it wouldn't start.. has anyone ever experienced this sort of thing before..if so how is it fixed..someone said that it might have jumped its "timing" or "floated the valves". I have no ideas..Please help if you can. i can't start iit to get get to a garage to get it checked out. Thanks, Patrick
Im not familliar with you engine but it probably has a mechanacal fuel pump mouted on the side of the block the diaphram inside is leaking (time for a new fuel pump these are usually pretty inexpensive) any way the fuel ends up inyor crankcase. good luck it shouldnt be that big of a deal fixing it.