don't know why that happened

My reader shows that I posted my sad post 4 times but I didn't try to. Sorry for that. I haven't got a clue why it is there like that.

Danny

Reply to
Danny Taddei

Danny, I only got your post once. But it is sad enough just one time!

Terry M. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Terry

That's good to know. I looked at it and it appeared as if I posted it 4 times???? Oh well -

thanks for lett> Danny, I only got your post once. But it is sad enough just one time! >

Reply to
Danny Taddei